Thursday, February 4, 2010

Check!

I got a check in the mail on Tuesday because between August 1, 2009 and January 31, 2010 I sold 12 paperback copies of my novels. I know that doesn't sound like much, but considering I still don't know who is buying them, and the total of my marketing "effort" has been word-of-mouth and this blog and the web site (garisonfitch.com), I'm pretty excited!

It's gratifying to know someone is reading my books and--presumably--liking them (as they're buying the sequels). Would sure make me excited if I knew who these people were or if they were to drop me a letter (hint hint).

And I'm still averaging 15-20 copies of my books sold for Amazon's Kindle platform each month, including my newest offering: All the Time in Our World (parts 1-3 are now available, the conclusion will be available at the end of February). Anyone with tips on how to "expand my scope" (as Barney Fife was known to say) will find in me a willing ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment